Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Type Traits Extension ending tomorrow
From: Vicente Botet (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-17 20:17:00

Joel Falcou-3 wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> The fast track review of Frédéric Bron's extensions to the Type Traits
> Library is ending tomorrow.

Hi,

I really think that this extension must be accepted in Boost.

I would expect that the default void RET type change to a more significant
don't_check tag.

I have already given my naming preferences, but I will live with the the one
chosen.

The documentation is simple and concise. Some basic example as proposed by
others will be welcome.

After inspecting the implementation, I find it quite good. Some renaming
could make it more clear. Rename the detail classes inside the specific
namespace without using number, i.e. with a clear meaning.
The use of tag, tag 2 could be renamed check_pass, check_fail or something
like that.

Good work Frédéric,
Vicente