Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Trunk LKGR
From: Joshua Boyce (raptorfactor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-18 02:59:26

Haha, don't worry, I didn't set my hopes very high. I knew it was a pretty
crazy thing to ask for.

Snapshots would solve my problem though. I only want to know if a certain
subset of the Boost libraries passed the tests on a specific compiler for
any given revision (so I can find the latest revision that meets my
criteria). Hrm...

Thanks for the quick response.