Subject: Re: [boost] A possible GSOC 2011 proposal idea
From: Chad Seibert (chadjseibert_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-21 11:47:09

Right then. Perhaps the best alternative is to write a wrapper for common LP
and LS solvers, based on the assumption that no combination of our efforts
will ever out-match other open-source implementations. Does that seem a
reasonable summer project? Write a wrapper around LAPACK, similar to
LAPACK++?

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 9:37 AM, Thomas Klimpel <Thomas.Klimpel_at_[hidden]