Subject: Re: [boost] Boost Talk: "How I Code" (?)
From: Gottlob Frege (gottlobfrege_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-22 23:18:43

Hi all,

Sorry, I was away for a while there. Thanks for the interesting
thread of discussion.

It doesn't look like I/we will be doing a "How We Code and Why" talk
at this BoostCon (for various reasons). But I would like to keep it
in mind for next year. In particular, if anyone is interested (I'm
looking at you Rob Riggs! but anyone else as well) maybe we could meet
at this year's boostcon, and discuss plans for next year.

I will be giving a talk on Lockfree Programming (again) this year
(summarizing last year's talk and continuing where we left off), so
after that talk (whenever it turns out to be) would be a great time to
meet up with me, for example.

Tony