Subject: Re: [boost] [shifted_ptr] Review Request
From: Phil Bouchard (philippe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-05 02:54:32

On 4/4/2011 10:54 PM, Vicente BOTET wrote:

[...]

>> I would like to request a review while I add the necessary documentation
>> for a better support.
>
> Hi Phil,
>
> it is a shame that you have not had the time since 2 years to make the documentation. If you add Jamfiles and a complete tests sheet this will encourage others to look at you library.
>
> It is clear that in the current state the library is not ready for review.

Thanks for the clarifications and sorry for not getting back into it
faster than that but I've been working on a new theory (or law) in
astrophysics called: Finite Relativism. For the interested, it covers
Mercury's perihelion precession, the bending of light by gravity, the
galaxy's rotational curve (yet unexplained by other theories), etc.

I'll update the documentation and I'll come back when I'm done.

Thanks,
-Phil