Subject: Re: [boost] GSoC 2011(Weighted Voronoi Diagram)
From: Andrii Sydorchuk (sydorchuk.andriy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-05 13:58:45

Hi Sultana,

I am the previous year GSoC student. My project was "Voronoi of Segments"
(it includes
voronoi of points also). I may say that your implementation is probably not
numerically
stable as it took me almost a year to develop voronoi predicates and circle
tests that
produce epsilon correct voronoi diagrams for input sites with integer
coordinates (and I am
still working on that project).

Which algorithm did you use to implement it?

Regards,
Andrii