Subject: Re: [boost] [GSoC] Checks and hashes proposal
From: Pierre Talbot (pierre.talbot.6114_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-08 15:43:55

Well, I just modify the "specifics" because I don't have time to
re-structured all the proposal.

Thank you for those precisions.

I join the skeleton library I coded few days ago.

EDIT : I couldn't join it because the message exceed 75KB, so I uploaded it,
please download the file with the following link :

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0odobkg11p2uvda/checks_hashes_project.zip