Subject: Re: [boost] [Parallel BGL] Property access problem
From: Cosimo Calabrese (cosimo.calabrese_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-14 04:36:05

I've the suspect that with 2 processors, the program inserts the edges
till their vertices belong to the same process. I presume that the first
process has the vertices A, B, C, D, E, and the second process has F, G,
H, I, L. The crash happens when I insert the D->G edge, from a process
to another; actually I cannot insert an edge that involves vertices that
not belong to the root process, not only "interprocess edges". For
example, I cannot insert a vertex G->L.

I've also compiled the hohberg_biconnected_components_test, and it works
fine with 1, 2, 3, 4 processes.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance,
Cosimo Calabrese.