Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Type Traits Extension by Frederic Bron - Review summary and decision
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-20 18:37:03

>  - Sensibility on cv-ref qualifiers in traits call is important. This is
> being addressed by Frederic.

I have been able to treat the references better. I can now use the
real type provided to the trait without removing the reference
qualifier.
The counterpart is that, for example,
can_call_addition_assignment<int>::value is false which may seem
strange but:
- can_call_addition_assignment<int&>::value is true
- can_call_addition_assignment<int&, int>::value is true

Same for can_call_pre_increment<int> which is false but
can_call_pre_increment<int&> is true.

This is of course logical and if nobody disagrees, this is what I will
apply (the documentation will explain this in details as requested).

Frédéric