Subject: [boost] [Shifted Pointer] Review Request
From: Phil Bouchard (philippe_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-22 00:38:42

Greetings,

I would like to request a review of the Shifted Pointer utility. I am
happy to say that I've corrected some bugs within the library itself and
now it seems to be working well with all test files. As pointed out by
John Maddock, some pool functions such as ordered_free() can still be
optimized in speed or replaced but for now I would like to keep the
interface as it is until perhaps some changes to the pool can be proposed.

Once again to compile the test executables (with gcc):
$ svn co http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/shifted_ptr
$ cd shifted_ptr/libs/smart_ptr/example
$ make shifted_ptr_test3

And its documentation can be found here:
http://fornux.com/personal/philippe/devel/shifted_ptr/libs/smart_ptr/doc/

Regards,
-Phil