Subject: Re: [boost] [gil new_io] tiff alpha channel support
From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-23 16:03:50

Hi Erik,

thanks for the sample image. Do you mind when I add it to my test cases?

>> > I am using the latest code from the gil-contributions googlecode SVN
>> repository. The following causes a crash when "tifffile.tif" is interleaved
>> 32-bit rgba (ie 8*4 bits, including the alpha channel):
>>
>> Could you send me the tifffile.tif or something of similar format?
>> That would help me hugely.

I did try to run and it work for me the first time. But then I
realized I was using read_image() instead of read_image_and_convert().
 Is there any reason you use read_image_and_convert()?

I did add a fix to read.hpp. Please try if you have time.

Thanks for the report,
Christian