Subject: Re: [boost] [xint] Formal Review Result
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-30 12:39:19

Chad Nelson wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Apr 2011 19:00:14 +0300
> Vladimir Prus <vladimir_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>> Votes
>> =====
>>
>> YES:
>>
>> - Christian Henning
>> - Steven Watanabe
>> - Jarrad Waterloo
>> - Edward Diener
>> - Paul A. Bristow
>
> Also Christopher Jefferson, Ivan Sorokin, Barend Gehrels, and Artyom
> Beilis, and a "conditional yes" from Robert Stewart.

Sorry for missing those. It seems like last four were missed because
I was reviewing email in two sessions, and apparently some emails were
marked as read in between. Also I've missed the vote from Christopher
since it was on a line that started with the "quote" (">") character.

>> NO :
>> - Mathias Gaunard
>> - Joel Falcou
>> - Anders Dalvander
>> - Joachim Faulhaber
>> - Phil Endecott
>> - Domagoj Saric
>> - Gordon Woodhull ("fraction of a vote")
>
> Also Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr.

The overall picture is still that the votes are split, and I did not use
specific percentages to make a decision.

Thanks,

--
Vladimir Prus
Mentor Graphics