Subject: Re: [boost] [review][assign] Formal review of Assign v2 ongoing
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-21 22:16:31

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Brendon Costa
<brendon.j.costa_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I did briefly skim over the docs and compare between v1 and v2. The
> only point I have right now is that the docs for v2 are much less
> motivating compared to v1. The examples provided in v1 are clear and

Perhaps similarly, I red all v2 docs and compiled all the tutorial
examples. However, I am not familiar with v1 and I decided that I
needed to go back and study v1 in order to understand why v2 is
better/more useful -- so I am reading v1 docs now :)

One question: How do users extend the library to make it work with
user-defined containers different from the ones supported "out of the
box"?
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/assign_v2/libs/assign/v2/doc/html/boost_assign_v2/apx/cont.html

Thanks.
--Lorenzo