Subject: Re: [boost] [accumuators][1.47] docs build
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-22 08:27:47

On 22 June 2011 12:54, John Maddock <boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I'm not sure if this is likely to cause issues or not, but the accumulators
> docs, generate some file names in ALL_UPPER_CASE.hpp which is against our
> filename policy.

Boostbook generates quite a lot of mixed case filenames, mainly for
macros and concepts, although it would for other symbols if we used
upper case characters in their name. There was a problem with a couple
of proto's macros which only differ in case, so I changed the
boostbook to detect that and add ids to the filename. We could change
it to generate lower case filenames, but I'd worry about it breaking
links.