Subject: Re: [boost] [TTI] Review
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-12 21:43:02

On 7/12/2011 9:32 PM, Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 6:01 PM, Edward Diener<eldiener_at_[hidden]>wrote:
>
>> On 7/12/2011 7:27 PM, Lorenzo Caminiti wrote:

>>> Sorry... I really don't understand what this means...
>>>

>> Mr. Hellrung copied the example incorrectly when he replied.
>>

> [At the risk of being petty...] Ummm...no I didn't. I actually thought you
> were joking in your initial response :: cough ::
>
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/221406

In that response above I had:

"TTI_TEMPLATE(yyy,(3,(class,int,template<class,class>))) // (3) both"

In your first answer above you had:

"TTI_TEMPLATE(yyy,(3,(class,**int,template<class,class>))) // both (3)"

And above you have:

"TTI_TEMPLATE(yyy,(3,(class,****int,template<class,class>))) // both (3)"

Maybe your e-mail client is adding extra 'stars' behind your back <g>.

> Anyways, Eddie, don't get me wrong, most of the rest of the library (as much
> as I've been able to get through so far, anyway) looks very sharp, the
> documentation is well done, and I think you've acknowledged that you will
> fix the more serious problems (e.g., metafunction injection to boost::tti
> namespace, too many macros (with the latter being fixed partially by fixing
> the former)), so really we're just trying to find something to pick on you
> for. It wouldn't be a very interesting review if we didn't, now would it?
> (Please take that as light heartedly as possible.)

I understand.

Can I get you to give an official review of TTI before the review period
is over ?

Eddie