Subject: Re: [boost] [BGL] Contribute to the Boost Graph Library
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-15 16:21:55

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011, Camillo Anania wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> sorry for the quiet long absence but I was very busy at work. Now I think
> it's time to start and I have also some free time to dedicate to the Graph
> library.
>
> I studied the links you provided me and the current documentation to
> understand what was done in the meanwhile and what still remain only ideas.
> Correct me if I'm wrong but from the GSoc2010 proposed ideas I didnt see
> anything completed. From that list I found quiet interesting these subjects:
>
> - Topology Generators
> - Graph Connectives
>
> What do you think about it? Can you give me some links with materials I can
> study to get in the programming metodology used for the Boost Graph?

It would be good to have those things. The best resources would probably
be the BGL book, as well as books like "Generic Programming and the STL"
(which is on generic programming in general). Otherwise, you'd probably
need to just look at the BGL code and documentation and the papers on BGL
and GGCL (from the 1998-2000 time frame, mostly).

-- Jeremiah Willcock