Subject: [boost] seeking review assistant for Conversion
From: Gordon Woodhull (gordon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-18 17:45:04

Hi All,

I'm looking for someone to assist in managing the Conversion review at the end of August.

This is a great way for people who are new to Boost to learn how the review process works. I especially recommend that prospective library authors try this experience in order to understand how consensus is forged during reviews.

I believe that having multiple people managing the review will also help provide a more thorough report, keeping topics from being overlooked or discounted.

Responsibilities:
- read all reviews and discussion
- participate in the review to ensure that discussion comes to some resolution
- prepare notes which I will edit and submit as the final review report

To be sure, I will not leave all the work to you! We'll either write separate reports and then merge them, or work together on the report more interactively. If the message volume is large, we may split up the topics.

If you're interested, please write to me privately. Of course, any public discussion of the review process is also appreciated!

Thanks,
Gordon

P.S. In addition to being a great experience and service to the community, this is something that might look good on your CV. :-)