Subject: Re: [boost] [Review] Lockfree review starts today, July 18th
From: Gregory Crosswhite (gcross_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-18 23:23:23

On 7/18/11 6:32 AM, Hartmut Kaiser wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The review of Tim Blechmann's Boost.Lockfree library starts today, July 18th
> 2011, and will end on July 28th.
> I really hope to see your vote and your participation in the discussions on
> the Boost mailing lists!

How does one build the documentation? The build system changes to the
libs/lockfree/doc directory and then runs "bjam", but when this just
results in the following error message:

Jamfile.v2:11: in modules.load
rule doxygen unknown in module
Jamfile</Users/gcross/Downloads/boost_lockfree/libs/lockfree/doc>.
/opt/local/share/boost-build/build/project.jam:312: in load-jamfile
/opt/local/share/boost-build/build/project.jam:68: in load
/opt/local/share/boost-build/build/project.jam:170: in project.find
/opt/local/share/boost-build/build-system.jam:248: in load
/opt/local/share/boost-build/kernel/modules.jam:261: in import
/opt/local/share/boost-build/kernel/bootstrap.jam:132: in boost-build
/opt/local/share/boost-build/boost-build.jam:1: in module scope

I have no experience with Boost-Build so I don't have a sense of what
could go wrong to cause an error like this.

It might also be a good idea to post the documentation somewhere on the
internet so we can browse through it without having to hack our way
through the build system first.

Thanks!
Greg