Subject: Re: [boost] [rpc] Introducing Boost.Reflect, Boost.CMT, and Boost.RPC
From: Julien Nitard (julien.nitard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-29 03:22:35

 Hi,

I am quite interested by boost::reflect : I have a few csv exports of
existing structures to do, it sounds like the right tool (even though it can
apparently do much more). So far it's the smallest effort to reflect
existing data structures (no need to specify the types of members).

I got "a" version (the "master" branch) from github and I tried the sample
from http://bytemaster.github.com/dev/group__boost__reflect__quickstart.html
but
I had to change a few things from the code to make it work:

- vtable.hpp line 47 vtable<T, InterfaceDelegate> ---> vtable<Visitor,
InterfaceDelegate>
- xml_printer::operator() must be const, it is not in the sample
- you must use the "xml_printer" functor by explicitely specifying the
template argument (xml_printer<my_struct>(t) instead of xml_printer(t)).
I am using gcc 4.5.2 under Ubuntu in case that matters.

Regards,

Julien