Subject: [boost] Boost.Atomic, pushing forward and a little request for help
From: Helge Bahmann (hcb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-01 16:56:25

Hi folks,

from the comments to Boost.Lockfree I understand that you consider a
non-reviewed Boost.Atomic as a "blocker"? I apologize that I have not pushed
forward for review (considering that "it just works for me", and considering
the length of the review queue...), but if you consider it blocking please
just let me know what I would need to do to clear the path.

What I will do shortly is to provide and uptodate package containing several
fixes, several contributed by others (they are in the repo, but not in any
release archive) as well as some missing bits to more closely match latest
C++0X draft.

The big sore point is still support for the various flavours of VC -- I know
that there are (especially older) versions for which it is not working, but I
am lacking test systems, so if you are affected please let me know and I will
do my best to resolve the issues.

Cheers,
Helge