Subject: Re: [boost] enable_if and non-template member functions?
From: Matt Calabrese (rivorus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-06 16:29:42

On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Matt Calabrese <rivorus_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> I'll put something together and make sure it all gets to Release.

Opinions on the following macro implementation?
http://codepaste.net/svq4hu

I could make an _T version for C++0x compilers that support the required 0x
features other than the relaxed typename rule, but I'm not sure if that's
necessary or if such compilers exist (right now I just always use typename
to eliminate the need for more macros). I'll also do some basic error
reporting if the macro is invoked when it is not supported.

--
-Matt Calabrese