Subject: Re: [boost] [move] [variant] Some problems with VC++10
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-09 14:23:55

2011/8/8 Stephan T. Lavavej <stl_at_[hidden]>:
> [Antony Polukhin]
>> The problem is that VC10 uses move() in it's STL implementation
>> without directly specifying namespace. That leads to ambiguity, when
>> VC10 containers are used with boost classes.
>
> I can't retroactively fix VC10, but at least I can fix the next major version.)

It means that a workaround for VC10 is still required.
Can we just make

namespace boost {
using std::move;
}

in Boost.Move and

namespace boost{ namespace detail{ namespace variant {
using std::move;
}}}

in boost/variant/detail/move.hpp for VC10 or is there some limitations?
May be we shall add new preprocessor macro BOOST_NO_0X_MOVE specially
for Boost.Move?

Best regards,
Antony Polukhin