Subject: Re: [boost] [Containers] Review
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-11 03:43:50

2011/8/11 Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]>:

>> - The Doxygen reference docs seem to jump to the header docs from the
>> table of contents; I think it would be more useful to jump primarily to
>> the classes. Is this the same issue that I saw in the last review?
>
> Doxygen reference is auto-generated by Quickbook, but I'll check what we
> need to do to improve this.

It's actually generated by Boostbook (the most important distinction
being that it's implemented in XSL). One thing you could try is using
autoindex to generate a class index. Another possibility is to use the
doxygen to quickbook converter developed for the geometry
documentation, which you can read about at:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_47_0/libs/geometry/doc/html/geometry/aboutdoc.html

I haven't tried it myself, but feedback seems good so far. It isn't
integrated into the build system, so it might need a bit of work to
use it.