Subject: Re: [boost] [Containers Review Result] Boost.Containers is accepted into Boost.
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-22 14:47:30

El 22/08/2011 18:09, John Maddock escribió:
> This is to announce that the Containers library by Ion Gaztanaga has
> been accepted into Boost.
>
> There were 11 positive reviews and one negative, many making the same
> points (see summary below). Acceptance is therefore conditional on Ion
> improving the documentation as the reviewers requested.

Thanks to all reviewers and participants, I'll try to fix documentation
ASAP so that we can push Containers shorty into the trunk branch. I'm
open to suggestions, I hope we can experiment a bit with new containers
and new useful functions soon.

> PS: Ion: if you need any help with quickbook/docbook and AutoIndex ping
> me and I'll see what I can do to help - there are all sorts of
> parameters that can be used to tweak the appearance etc.

I guess I'll need help, my Quickbook & Docbook expertise is next to
zero. And thank you for your great review manager work.

Best,

ion