Subject: Re: [boost] [interest] URL
From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-06 08:34:19

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 3:45 PM, <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>  Thanks for the response. I took a quick look and I am interested. I
> will take a closer look.
>
> What areas need attention?
>
> How does this project relate to boost?

This project (cpp-netlib) is already submitted for review to Boost,
but is still under heavy development. I've already had some offline
arrangements for a review manager, but now it's a matter of scheduling
for when the formal review should be held.

Needless to say it follows much of the Boost conventions and rely
mostly entirely on Boost libraries. And if I'm brave enough I just
might think about submitting the library interfaces to the ISO C++
Committee through the Library Working Group. :D

I hope this clarifies things.

Cheers

--
Dean Michael Berris