Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] or [spirit] JSON Archives
From: demetrio (demetrio.pepi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-08 08:15:44

Fernando Pelliccioni, I am having the exactly same requirement as you ask in
this question. I have one serious limitation: I am new in C++, I came from
Java and C#, and if I want to keep developing in C++, I need to be very
fast in developing the requirements. Can you help me to serialize a json
file? How do I do with the bellow example? Do you have some simple example?
I can perform a parse each node by node on following example, but I am
expecting some more productive way to do that.

[{"DscTipoEstrutura":"Unidade de
Neg\u00f3cio","FlgAtivo":true,"IdDominio":1,"IdTipoEstrutura":1,"NroOrdem":0},{"DscTipoEstrutura":"Regi\u00e3o","FlgAtivo":true,"IdDominio":1,"IdTipoEstrutura":2,"NroOrdem":1},{"DscTipoEstrutura":"Distrito","FlgAtivo":true,"IdDominio":1,"IdTipoEstrutura":3,"NroOrdem":2}]