Subject: Re: [boost] [type_erasure] ODR violation promotion
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-10 06:53:15

Le 10/09/11 07:18, Gordon Woodhull a écrit :
> On Sep 10, 2011, at 1:11 AM, Vicente J. Botet Escriba wrote:
>
>> I'm interesteed in knowing how scoped concept maps solve the issue. Have you a pointer?
> http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2006/n2098.pdf

Thanks,

really interesting. As I understand the scoped concept proposal will
allow several concept maps for the same concrete class. The map is
closer to an adaptor that is choosen transparently for the user
depending on the namespace context usage. Simulating this behavior in
C++11 should not be transparent.

Do you know if this was retained in the standard just before the Concept
proposal was removed?

Best,
Vicente