Subject: [boost] [boost/filesystem] Access to a shared folder on other computer
From: Demetrio Car (demetrio.pepi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-15 14:26:12

Can someone send me a example of how to copy a file from a remote folder to
other remote folder? For example: I am running MyProgram on MyComputer and
this program has to copy a file from a folder inside OtherComputer. This
folder need user and password to allow MyProgram to copy the file.
I am using the following sample. The main point in this example is to make
my program to work both in linux and windows, but locally. Now I want to do
the same with a path like this:
\\192.168.x.x\mySharedFolder\fileToBeCopied.text . Maybe I need another
library but I don't know.

//***http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/aix/library/au-boostfs/
#include <stdio.h>
#include <boost/filesystem.hpp>
int main()
  {
  boost::filesystem::path path("/usr/local/include");
  bool result = boost::filesystem::is_directory(path);
  return 0;
  }