Subject: Re: [boost] [any] new version
From: Nevin Liber (nevin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-18 02:28:19

On 17 September 2011 14:06, Alexander Terekhov <terekhov_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I think yes, but before you ask me for details, check with Abrahams and
> Dawes whether we can continue the discussion here without being called
> to stop once again.

1. This has nothing to do with Boost.

2. You already got answers to ISO vs. ECMA when your brought it up on
Usenet 3 months ago. Feigning ignorance of that discussion is bad
form.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!search/Latest$20draft$20of$20C$2B$2B$2011$20Organization:$20Roundhouse$20Consulting,$20Ltd/comp.lang.c++.moderated/emn-F4PruIY/dvsDT_0WNI4J

(For those who aren't going to read it, the rough answer is that the
price to participate for for-profit organizations is an order of
magnitude more, which would result in even fewer people working on the
standardization effort.)

--
 Nevin ":-)" Liber  <mailto:nevin_at_[hidden]>  (847) 691-1404