Subject: Re: [boost] configuring the clang toolset
From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-25 19:21:24

On 24/09/11 10:19, Jürgen Hunold wrote:
> Clang and gcc and includes. A never ending story ;-))
>
> I use:
>
> # Clang trunk
> using clang : # version
> 3.0
> : # compiler
> $(HOME)/local/bin/clang++
> : # options
> <cxxflags>-fPIC
> <cxxflags>-Wno-mismatched-tags
> <cxxflags>-Wno-unused-variable
> # Workaround
> <cxxflags>-I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu
> ;
>
> The main workaround is -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu
>
> where I have
>
> /usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/asm/errno.h
>
> You might want to file a bug report with clang.

I build Boost on Linux x64 (Ubuntu 10.04) using clang from current svn
trunk. I have tried with and without your workaround and I don't see
any difference. Perhaps the problem has been fixed already.

(However, I'm getting a bunch of errors for various libraries leading to
40 targets failed, whereas ~800 targets are successful.)

Best regards,

Member of ACCU, http://accu.org