Subject: Re: [boost] [test] Trunk broken: What happened to test_exec_monitor?
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-06 18:44:52

Belcourt, Kenneth <kbelco <at> sandia.gov> writes:

> I have very limited time to debug code for Boost.
> Frankly what little time I have I'd rather be working on
> library submissions to Boost.

And I on developing new features. Spending it on guesswork based on close to
zero information may not be productive as well.

> Attached is a stack trace from one of the failing tests.
> From what I can tell, there's one serious problem
> that impacts all the failing Boost.Test tests as they

Yes, but it's unclear from the stack you provided. Stack looks fine to me.

> Perhaps conditional compilation specific to Darwin Intel
> is mismatched between header and source?

How would they look like?

> Another idea, what's different about the seven
> Boost.Test results that pass for Darwin Intel from the
> rest of those that fail?

Six of them are not using UTF at all and one does not do anything with it.

Gennadiy