Subject: Re: [boost] [1.48.0] Schedule heads up
From: Frédéric Bron (frederic.bron_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-07 13:14:04

> To kick things off I've just given you full SVN access.

OK, thanks. I am getting everything with:
$ svn co https://svn.boost.org/boost

Can you confirm that it is the right address?

> The trick now will be to do the merge without touching anything that shouldn't be touched ;-)

It is not very difficult in fact as I am only adding new files apart
from 2 small additions to type_trailts/detail/bool_trait_{un,}def.hpp

> Are you happy to the actual merge, if you can't figure it out I can try it
> here, though I probably don't know any more than you do!

I will try to do it on trunk. Then let's see how the test pass or not.
Maybe you can then do the merge to the release branch after that step.

Thanks,
Frédéric