Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in boost.deepcopy [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
From: Levy, Gabriel (Contractor) (Gabriel.Levy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-24 22:51:28

UNCLASSIFIED

Definitely it sounds a very worthwhile addition to me.
Given that it does follow some proven patterns/concepts as in
boost::serialize (for instance), it should take away a lot of guesses
out of how it should/would work.
I'd love to see it added, pls...

Gabe Levy
Senior Software Engineer, HiQ Systems Pty Ltd WSD, 201L, Edinburgh, SA