Subject: Re: [boost] Interest in bounded (Top-Bounded) Range adaptor.
From: Akira Takahashi (faithandbrave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-31 22:47:50

Hi, Fernando

2011/11/1 Fernando Pelliccioni <fpelliccioni_at_[hidden]>:
>> There exists an effort to port  the P-stade Oven library to Boost, called
>> OvenToBoost: https://github.com/faithandbrave/OvenToBoost.
>> If you are interested in seeing functionality like this in Boost, perhaps
>> you can consider contributing to this effort.
>

> "taken" is what I was looking for.
> I will contact the project owners to offer my help.

I'm OvenToBoost author and Oven mantainer.
OvenToBoost now status:
- code : complete
- documentation : incomplete. remain document is range-access,
algorithm, regular operator(operator|+) rationale.

Delay reason is weak my English and busy.
I'm going documentation to help with some Japan members.

I will to submit to Boost for review when document creation is complete.

Akira Takahashi
mailto:faithandbrave_at_[hidden]
Blog: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/faith_and_brave/