Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost.Local] Review
From: Joel Falcou (joel.falcou_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-24 08:41:49

On 24/11/2011 12:46, Daniel James wrote:
> On 24 November 2011 10:47, Joel de Guzman<joel_at_[hidden]>
  wrote:
>> On 11/24/2011 6:37 PM, Dean Michael Berris wrote:

> Do that then. Fix these problems and you'll prove me wrong. Wouldn't
> that be nice?

At which point did you stopped reading my email ? Before the point where
I said that we're more willing to fix them as users report them.

I repeat we cannot preemptively fix all of them as problem usually arise
with improper designed user data type with respect to the constraint the
TMP awaits for. So now, if reporting bug is too hard to do, then we
can't help this much ...

Do you bitch at regular library when, if calling a function takign a
float with a char* you get "errors" ? This situation is the same.
Error-walls are symptomatic of inadequacy between user input (here
types) vs expectations. I am very sorry we cant Unit Tests against all
possible user types.