Subject: Re: [boost] Is there any interest in a library which solves C++ class reflection feature just like Java does?
From: jinhua luo (ljh.home.king_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-07 09:21:49

Hi Matus,

Just to clarify that my reflection does not need to make any assumption
about the reflected class, i.e. inherited from any virtual base class
(interface) or not, and the reflection API do not need to know anything
about the reflected class definition or its base interface class if any. So
you can see that the main program in my example does not include any
compile-time information about the reflected class. And the shared library
does not export any symbol (in fact the registration just happens when you
dlopen that library).

Regards,
JinHua