Subject: Re: [boost] [chrono] i/o to locale or not to locale
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-10 04:22:09

Le 12/11/11 16:58, Artyom Beilis a écrit :

> [...]
The implementation uses for the moment a string pattern. I have not
added yet byname facets but they can be added on top of the current
facets. The documentation is on going (see .qbk file)
Please could you take a look on trunk to see what could be wrong?

Any other interested in an evolution of chrono i/o?

Best,
Vicente