Subject: Re: [boost] [Graph] LEDA adapter - concept check VertexListGraph fails
From: Jens Müller (blog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-01 15:38:52

Am 19.12.2011 01:54, schrieb Jeremiah Willcock:

>> I switched the order of the imports in leda_graph_cc.cpp:
>>
>> #include <boost/graph/leda_graph.hpp>
>> #include <boost/graph/graph_concepts.hpp>
>>
>> and indeed, this bug is gone (there is another one in the same concept
>> check, but I will deal with it later).
>
> It is supposed to work in the other order; please try turning off
> BOOST_VECTOR_AS_GRAPH_GRAPH_ADL_HACK

Done:

#if !defined(BOOST_NO_ARGUMENT_DEPENDENT_LOOKUP) \
  && !BOOST_WORKAROUND(__GNUC__, <= 2) \
  && !BOOST_WORKAROUND(__BORLANDC__, BOOST_TESTED_AT(0x564))
// # define BOOST_VECTOR_AS_GRAPH_GRAPH_ADL_HACK
#endif

It works: http://nopaste.us/5915.html

With the ADL hack vertices is not found: http://nopaste.linux-dev.org/?24564

> It probably won't work, but I think that's what the
> standard says is supposed to happen. It would be nicer (and probably
> work) if the LEDA wrappers were in the leda namespace (same as the graph
> types), although that isn't elegant because of modifying a third-party
> library's namespace.

No I wonder for what BOOST_VECTOR_AS_GRAPH_GRAPH_ADL_HACK is actually
needed ... All the other Graph tests also run fine without it!

Maybe Dave can enlighten us ...

  -- Jens