Subject: Re: [boost] [preprocessor] Warning: Incoming
From: Lorenzo Caminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-14 05:53:32

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Lorenzo Caminiti
<lorcaminiti_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I use Boost.Preprocessor (PP_TUPLE_, etc) pervasively in the
> implementation of a lot of macros in my projects. I also occasionally
> use Edward's VMD library. I will haply test the Boost.Preprocessor
> changes against my code.

I've been using Boost.Preprocessor variadics in Boost.ScopeExit,
Boost.Closure, and Boost.Contract. I have not seen any issue so far.

I have a couple of comments:

1) Are the PP_VARIADIC macros documented?

2) There are some macros like PP_REM and PP_EAT that are defined
inside tuple/... even if they do not have the PP_TUPLE_ prefix. They
are also not documented. Are these part of the public API? If find
these macros useful, I'd move them in facilities/ and document them...
(BTW, BOOST_PP_IS_EMPTY is not documented either.)

Thanks.
--Lorenzo