Subject: Re: [boost] [1.49.0] Beta 1 release candidates available
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-24 06:51:44

On 24 January 2012 10:01, Artyom Beilis <artyomtnk_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Where are release notes and how can they be updated?

The page is at:

http://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_49_0.html

This time, I plan to add a link to the home page soon after the beta
is released.

To update the notes you can email me, or do it yourself at:

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/live/feed/history/

To actually update the site you need python and quickbook (ideally
built from the stable release) on your path. If you don't want to
install quickbook, then don't worry too much about quickbook syntax,
I'll sort out the syntax when I update the site. To do it yourself,
you need to check out the whole site:

https://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/website/public_html/live/

There are some instructions at:

http://www.boost.org/development/website_updating.html#Feeds