Subject: Re: [boost] [MPI] Patch needs to be pushed to release
From: Jürgen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-04 10:39:11

Hi Steve,

On Saturday, 4. February 2012 15:53:08 Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 04, 2012 at 09:04:38AM +0100, Matthias Troyer wrote:
> > > The following issue is fixed on trunk. Can it be moved
> > > to release, please?
> >
> > Yes, I plan to do that after the release branch is open for
> > modifications again, which is after the 1.49 release.
>
> My understanding is that the release branch is open to
> bug fixes at the moment. Is that wrong?

You have to ask the release managers for permission first. But the extended
beta period was introduced in order to let ordinary Boost users discover such
elementary bugs.

> Or does this not qualify?

In my opinion, yes. Well tested and unfortunately not merged to release. Been
there, forget that, too ;-))

Yours,

Jürgen

--
Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold       | IVE mbH
Software-Entwickler             | Lützerodestraße 10
                                | Geschäftsführer:
Sitz des Unternehmens: Hannover | Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Siefer
Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 56965 | PD Dr.-Ing. Alfons Radtke