Subject: Re: [boost] [optional] generates unnessesary code for trivial types
From: Domagoj Saric (dsaritz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-09 14:09:52

"paul Fultz" je napisao u poruci interesnoj
grupi:1328802527.4759.YahooMailNeo_at_web112602.mail.gq1.yahoo.com...
> Actually, you could just take the optional_traits as the first parameter.
> So you define
> optional<T> or optional<optional_traits<my_traits<T> > >. Then optional
> would be
> specialized for optional_traits that will get the user-defined traits.

(possibly a bit of work to still get the special trivial destructor and
assignment functionality in the specialization, but) Clever ;)

--
"What Huxley teaches is that in the age of advanced technology, spiritual
devastation is more likely to come from an enemy with a smiling face than