Subject: Re: [boost] [context] Providing template class enumerate in context.hpp
From: Julien Nitard (julien.nitard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-28 08:37:12

> you referring to the example 'enumerate'?! it was intendet to demonstrate
> the usage of boost.context. maybe I'll provide an separate lib with the
> 'enumerate' stuff if appropriate.

Yes I am. Having played a tiny bit with C#, it's the first thing I wanted
to try.

Not related, I have problems linking with boost.context on MSVC 10, 32 bits
when trying to compile the example folder using bjam :

> test_context.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
> _boost_fcontext_jum
> p referenced in function "public: int __thiscall
> boost::contexts::detail::contex
> t_base::suspend(int)" (
> ?suspend_at_context_base_at_detail@contexts_at_boost@@QAEHH_at_Z)
> libboost_context-vc100-mt-gd-1_49.lib(fcontext.obj) : error LNK2001:
> unresolved
> external symbol _boost_fcontext_jump

Finally, have you considered adding auto linking ? I guess that can be done
easily using the following code in context.hpp:

    #define BOOST_LIB_NAME "context"
    #include <boost/config/auto_link.hpp>

Thanks for your efforts,

Julien