Subject: Re: [boost] [fusion] Fusion using varidiac templates
From: Christopher Schmidt (christopher_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-12 03:01:39

paul Fultz <pfultz2_at_[hidden]> writes:

> I remember seeing that there was an initial port of fusion to use variadiac
>
> templates a while back. Is that code available somewhere? If so, where
>
> could a find that?

http://ch.ristopher.com/git/?p=slim

Aside from the different namespace Slim should be pretty much source
compatible to Fusion.

I renamed the namespace because I don't want to continue to provide
patches for Spirit and Proto any more - both libraries rely on Fusion's
internals, Spirit even on undocumented parts, and won't work out of the
box with the port. You can use Slim and Fusion side by side. You
should be able to switch between the interfaces without problems, that
is, you are able to call Fusion's functions with Slim types and the
other way round. Check

<slim/adapted/fusion.hpp
<slim/fusion.hpp>

        Christopher