Subject: Re: [boost] BOOST_PP_ITERATE for huge mpl and fusion
From: Hite, Christopher (Christopher.Hite_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-20 12:19:41

Joel de Guzman wrote:
> No, Fusion does not use MPL's techniques at all. It does not use any scripts to generate the prepreocessed headers. Instead, Fusion uses Wave. Ditto for Phoenix-3. Going beyond the limts is very simple: simply #define BOOST_FUSION_DONT_USE_PREPROCESSED_FILES.

Awesome!!! That's what I was looking for. I didn't find it because of the order gcc's stack of header includes.

We should document it. AFAICT it's not in the docs. We could refer the user to it in the #error.

On the other hand why don't we just set * DONT_USE_PREPROCESSED_FILES when the size>50?

Chris