Subject: Re: [boost] [EXTERNAL] Re: [scope_exit] trunk tests fail on sun compiler
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-28 17:56:46

Le 28/03/12 23:37, lcaminiti a écrit :
> Vicente Botet wrote
>> Good news. The regression test show now that a lot of test pass and when
>> failing the reason is accessible.
>>
> Congrats :)
>
> Is there a reason in general not to use Boost.Test or this issue is limited
> to the Sun platform? In my libraries I used Boost.Test just for convenience
> -- I could just as easily catch the errors and return an exit code instead
> of using Boost.Test...
IIRC Boost.Test doesn't works neither on cygwin.

I'm using <boost/detail/lightweight_test.hpp> which is really
lightweight and works everywhere.

Here it is a simple example

#include <boost/thread/thread.hpp>
#include <boost/detail/lightweight_test.hpp>

int main()
{
   boost::thread::id id = boost::this_thread::get_id();
   BOOST_TEST(id != boost::thread::id());
   return boost::report_errors();
}

Boost.TypeTraits has defined some macros that make use of Boost.Test or
an internal framework.

HTH,
Vicente