Subject: Re: [boost] [Review Request] Multiprecision Arithmetic Library
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-02 04:37:51

Miller-Rabin test
> program, which is good. Perhaps a few more examples will help users to understand the basics of
working
> with the library.

I'm impressed by this - both Chris's and John's work.

It proves my thesis that no Maddock program is complete without lots of templates and some MPL as
condiment!

Boost has needed this for a long time, both integer and real.

And now we have both.

To be able to use the GMP and other packages optionally is a big bonus.

I've also said that we must have more examples.

This is going to be used by the 'great unwashed' when they run out of bits on the built-in types.
So they won't read the manual (probably even if all else fails!) and will rely on examples to get
they going, and to help out when they fall into some of the pits awaiting the unwary user (I fell
:-( ).

Suggestions for examples?

Paul

---