Subject: [boost] [scope_exit] trunk tests fail on sun compiler
From: lcaminiti (lorcaminiti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-02 16:21:15

lcaminiti wrote

> Next I'll either be able to fix these errors or mark the Sun tests n/a.

Good news :) it seems that ScopeExit compiles on Sun (after I've replaced
Boost.Test with Boost.Detail/LightweightTest as Vicente suggested).

One issue however it that Boost.Typeof does not automatically detect Sun as
not having native type-of so BOOST_TYPEOF_EMULATION must be explicitly
defined by the user to compile ScopeExit code. But once that's done, most
(I'm still double checking if all) tests seems to compile. I will mark the
ScopeExit failures on Sun as "must use type-of emulation mode (by defining
the BOOST_TYPEOF_EMULATION macro)".

Thanks.
--Lorenzo