Subject: Re: [boost] [exception] warning about non-virtual destructor - resolution?
From: Emil Dotchevski (emildotchevski_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-14 16:05:01

On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 6:00 AM, Mathias Gaunard <
mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 13/04/12 19:31, Jeffrey Lee Hellrung, Jr. wrote:
>
> I seem to remember this being discussed at length in the past...I believe
>> this thread?
>>
>> http://boost.2283326.n4.**nabble.com/boost-exception-**
>> detail-error-info-base-does-**not-have-virtual-destructor-**
>> td3384903.html<http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/boost-exception-detail-error-info-base-does-not-have-virtual-destructor-td3384903.html>
>>

> Yes, basically, the author said he didn't care and it wasn't virtual by
> design, and the compiler warning was bogus.

My personal opinion about this warning aside, I do want to suppress it. I
simply can't reproduce it, and nobody has provided me with code that
reproduces the problem. If you see the warning, grab the code and post it
in the bug tracker.

Emil Dotchevski
Reverge Studios, Inc.