Subject: Re: [boost] [result_of] Make `cpp0x_result_of_impl` public
From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-20 20:58:31

(Thomas, can you answer the question below about Phoenix?)

On 4/20/2012 5:38 AM, Michel Morin wrote:
> Eric Niebler wrote:
>>> IIRC, Pointer Container, Fusion and Spirit were fixed,
>>> but Phoenix is still in the fixing process.
>>
>> Do you know if those fixes have made it to the release branch yet?
>
> Yes, they've been merged already.

Excellent, thanks.

Thomas, what's the status of Phoenix re: the decltype result_of fixes
Michel alludes to?

>>> I think modifying Jamfile to add the test with decltype-based result_of
>>> is a reasonable approach to the regression tests.
>> [...]
>> I'm not sure if the test infrastructure has a way of globally adding a
>> <define>BOOST_RESULT_OF_USE_TR1 to all targets. Does it?
>
> Passing a command line argument
> --bjam-options="define=BOOST_RESULT_OF_USE_TR1"
> to the test runner script (tools/regression/src/run.py) does the job?

Sorry, is that a question or a statement of fact? If you're the clang
test runner, would this be something you'd be willing to do?

--
Eric Niebler
BoostPro Computing